State of the Corona Virus. Andrew “Camus” Cuomo gets an Emmy. Fauci and Biden-Harris get fellated by Time Magazine. Hunter Biden is an artiste. Nina Turner (yay!), Mayor Pete (nay). Massive corporations thrive harder than ever during the pandemic and their CEOs brag about it and laugh in our faces. The historically massive strikes and protests in India continue to grow.
Further Reading, Viewing, Listening
- Almost 1,000 daily COVID-19 deaths in Germany: The criminal outcome of keeping businesses and schools open
- Andrew Cuomo Got an Emmy for Literally Just Showing Up
- Not Mentioned in Cuomo’s Coronavirus Book: How Many Nursing Home Residents Died in New York
- 2020 Time Magazine Person of the Year: Biden-Harris
- TIME names Dr. Anthony Fauci and frontline healthcare workers as 2020 Guardian of the Year
- Hunter Biden preps first solo art show with Georgès Berges gallery
- Hunter Biden Has Left Lobbying to Become a Fine Artist. So What Does the Art World Think of Joe Biden’s Son’s Work?
- Power, Profits and the Pandemic (PDF)
- GOP Megadonor Celebrates His Profits From “Huge Increases In Rents” As Millions Face Eviction
- 10 Ways to Make Money During the Pandemic
- Indian farmers hold day-long hunger strike as protests intensify
- Every show-related link is corralled and available here.
- Heat Death of the Universe – @heatdeathpod
- JD Newland – @jdnewland
- Joshua Nomen-Mutatio – @ImbalancingAct
- Please send all Letters of Derision, Indifference, Inquiry, Mild Elation, et cetera to: firstname.lastname@example.org