More details emerge about the tacit or direct involvement of the state in the riot on Capitol Hill. Trump’s permanent banning from Twitter et al creates a predictable shouting match within the left about tactics, censorship, and free speech. How seriously do people take their scolding and scaremongering? Axe Body Spray 4 democracy. Olive Garden’s craven act of pasta-based punishment has been debunked. Kamala gets undermined by the elite and scheming fashionistas at Vogue Magazine. Biden continues to fail before he even begins. Joe Manchin is a name we will see far too much of in the future.
Further Reading, Viewing, Listening
- The Police Enabled the Far-Right Mob That Violently Stormed the Capitol Building
- Details emerge of high-level state involvement in Wednesday’s coup attempt
- ‘Coward’: MAGA internet turns on Trump
- The Washington Riot Was a Defeat for the Far Right, Not a Triumph
- No, Olive Garden did not revoke Sean Hannity’s lifetime pasta pass
- Republican Elites Are Responsible for Today’s Storming of the Capitol
- Joe Biden Will Call on Congress to Immediately Cancel $10,000 in Student Loan Debt
- Sen. Joe Manchin says he’d ‘absolutely’ oppose Biden’s stimulus checks, then swiftly walks it back after stocks tank
- The Pro-Trump Mob Was Doing It For The ’Gram
- Every show-related link is corralled and available here.
- Heat Death of the Universe – @heatdeathpod
- JD Newland – @jdnewland
- Joshua Nomen-Mutatio – @ImbalancingAct
- Please send all Letters of Derision, Indifference, Inquiry, Mild Elation, et cetera to: firstname.lastname@example.org