It's a late night double feature. First up, why and how the Senate should be abolished, razed down passed the roots. Next, third parties and why they're generally banished to the netherworld.
- JD's Recommendations: 1) what if the Banana was the same distance as the ISS 2) Titus
- JNM's Recommendations: 1) Don Hertzfeld's entire filmography 2) Happiness
Further Reading, Viewing, Listening
- Abolish the Senate by Thomas Geoghegan, author of Only One Thing Can Save Us: Why America Needs a New Kind of Labor Movement
- The Case for Abolishing the Senate
- Behold: The American Political Monopoly
- Let a Thousand Parties Bloom
- Every show-related link is corralled and available here.
- Heat Death of the Universe – @heatdeathpod
- JD Newland – @jdnewland
- Joshua Nomen-Mutatio – @ImbalancingAct
- Please send all Letters of Derision, Indifference, Inquiry, Mild Elation, et cetera to: firstname.lastname@example.org