We have a State of the Corona Virus update, then move onto smash open the ol' news piñata and free a disparate collection of novel news items in an attempt to alleviate the psychic damage accumulated simply from living. Mysterious holes behind mirrors. Mummified cult leader wrapped in Christmas lights. Balloon Boy Update. Burning Man steals money from people. Cicadas return. A man scams all 35 of his girlfriends simultaneously. Crime doesn't pay–or does it? Thank god the royals are building a new yacht.
Also, check out our newly updated YouTube channel for the hell of it.
- JD's Recommendation: The Mitchells vs. the Machines
- JNM's Recommendations: Double Feature: Experiments in Terror / Days of Wine and Roses
Further Reading, Viewing, Listening
- Reaching ‘Herd Immunity’ Is Unlikely in the U.S., Experts Now Believe
- Why so many Americans are skipping their second COVID-19 shot
- Fauci warns against discarding trade rules on Covid vaccines
- What Did The New York Woman Find Behind Her Bathroom Mirror?
- Cult leader found mummified, wrapped in Christmas lights in Colorado home
- 'Balloon Boy' Parents Pardoned By Colorado Governor For 2009 Hoax
- Their three sons — Ryo, Bradford and Falcon — even defended the claims in an original heavy metal song titled “Balloon Boy, No Hoax.”
- BURNING MAN IS CANCELED FOR 2021 BUT THEY’RE KEEPING YOUR $2,500 RESERVATION FEE
- The Old Man at Burning Man by Wells Tower
- Trillions of cicadas are about to emerge after 17 years underground
- Man With 'Crime Pays' Tattoo Arrested
- Man Advertises Crime On Shirt While Committing Crime
- How many free school meals would a new royal yacht pay for?
- Japan Man Charged With Fraud For Dating 35 Women At Once To Get Birthday Presents