It's been a hell of a week for Ol' Gaffes McGee. We power through an assortment of news articles showing how Uncle Grampy Biden was indeed the #1 Harm Reductionist of 2021, which he handily won in a landslide at the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards (watch out in the green room, kids!), and things got a little dicey when a glassy eyed Hunter grabbed the mic during the acceptance speech. But no worries, no major outlets really reported on that part anyway.
- JNM's Recommendations: Double Feature: Sunset Boulevard & In a Lonely Place
- JD's Recommendations: 1) The Handmaid's Tale & 2) Brick
- California’s biggest heat wave of the year heightens drought and fire fears
- Will Biden’s Obsession With Compromise Poison His Agenda on LGBTQ Rights?
- Biden DOJ will defend excluding Puerto Ricans from disability payments
- Biden Is Planning to Illegally Cut Unemployment Benefits
- Biden Justice Department defends Trump in suit over rape denial
- In a Disorienting Return to Civility, Joe Biden’s DOJ Backs Up Betsy DeVos
- U.S. Led 2020 Nuclear Weapons Spending; Now Biden Going “Full Steam Ahead” on Trump’s Nuclear Plans
- Lawyer Who Sued Treasury Department for Exxon Nominated to Be Agency’s General Counsel
- Biden Administration ICE Contracts Encourage Forced Labor
- How Kamala Harris Fought to Keep Nonviolent Prisoners Locked Up
- Op-Ed: What Kamala Harris’ callous message to migrants really means
- The Root Cause of Central American Migration Is US Imperialism
- Why isn’t Hunter Biden being condemned for unacceptable use of the N-word?
- 'I was completely inside': Lobster diver swallowed by humpback whale off Provincetown