Billionaire space race is pure chintzy trash so of course Trump thinks he invented it. A belated “Rot in Hell” to Rumsfeld. Biden and Rumsfeld had differing but equally shitty ideas about Afghanistan c. 2001. Cuba is portrayed in a multitude of false and distorted lights by the Empire that brutally sanctions and otherwise sabotages it at every turn over the last 70 years. Of course the assassins of the Haitian president were Americans or informants to American law enforcement agencies. Julian Assange prosecutors' key witness recants their entire damning testimony and in response the Biden administration moves to extradite him for a second time on appeal. Daniel Hale still deserves gratitude, not prison. Hunter Biden's art nearly gets vandalized, but will instead safely be used to launder money and evade taxes by the idle rich—all with White House approval! Some Italian guys sells an “invisible sculpture” for $18,000. Some Vancouverian charges $680 a month to live in a bathroom (with a mattress).
Next episode we'll be discussing Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting By in America by Barbara Ehrenreich,
Also, check out our newly updated YouTube channel for the hell of it.
- JNM's Recommendation: Balam Acab – See Birds
- JD's Recommendation: I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson
Further Reading, Viewing, Listening
- Newsrooms will shape how the world sees the billionaire space race
- Trump takes credit for billionaires' race to space
- Rumsfeld, Rot in Hell
- US secretly created 'Cuban Twitter' to stir unrest and undermine government
- U.S. Spends $24 Million On ‘Propaganda Plane’ Few Can See or Hear
- Key Assange Witness Recants—With Zero Corporate Media Coverage
- Why Daniel Hale Deserves Gratitude, Not Prison
- Hunter Biden's art gallery vandalized, employee attacked
- Italian Artist Salvatore Garau Sells “Invisible” Sculpture For $18,000
- This bathroom with a bed was listed as a 'micro studio' for $680/mo in Vancouver