Steven Donziger finally catches a break. Conceptual art scams again. An unorthodox beverage choice causes a forest fire. 2021 Doomsday Clock Statement. Ban backpacks, not guns. 500k Americans lack indoor plumbing. Ban border patrol horses and everything will fall perfectly into place. Guantanamo Bay will be expanded, further privatized, and no goddamn horses or their pills and pastes will be allowed. Plus, we play around with this website.
- JD's Recommendation: Diablo
- JNM's Recommendation: The Grayzone and more specifically these two videos:
Further Reading, Viewing, Listening
- Highest U.N. Human Rights Body Rules U.S. Government Must Release Steven Donziger from “Arbitrary” Detention and Compensate Him for Legal Violations
- An Artist Was Paid $84,000 By A Museum—And Delivered Two Blank Canvasses
- Woman Accused of Starting Fawn Fire Was Attempting To Boil Bear Urine to Drink
- It is 100 seconds to midnight – 2021 Doomsday Clock Statement
- Not a single G20 country is in line with the Paris Agreement on climate, analysis shows
- Is it too late to prevent climate change?
- Triple jeopardy: Children face dark future of climate disasters
- Gun Fears See School Ban Backpacks, Forcing Students to Improvise With Random Items
- White House says border officials in Del Rio will no longer use horses
- Biden Administration Seeks A Contractor For A Migrant Facility At Guantanamo