All aboard the news maelstrom: Ghislaine Maxwell faces an effective lifelong prison sentence, but what about all the other Epstein-connected pedophiles? A small town experiments with UBI. In 897 CE the Catholic church put the corpse of the previous Pope on trial. Trump capitulates to the decorum police and cancels his 1/6 press conference. Silicon Valley cannot be tamed. In 1904 some guy got away with driving to the finish line during an Olympic marathon event. The New York Times publishes transparent state propaganda which tries to spin Guantanamo Bay into something delightful. You have no idea how hard it is to get a hamster drunk. In 1788 the Austrian army fought itself. “Anti-5G” jewelry and sleep masks are radioactive (lulz). People can't stop making things epic to the point of uselessness. In 1184 a floor collapsed sending a group of German noblemen to plunge into human waste. The USofA keeps on breaking records: 1 Million Infections in a single day.
Further Reading, Viewing, Listening
- Ghislaine Maxwell found guilty of sex-trafficking young girls for Jeffrey Epstein
- What happened when people in this upstate New York town started getting monthly $500 checks
- Trump Cancels Jan. 6 Press Conference
- Elizabeth Holmes’ verdict won’t change Silicon Valley
- Insane NY Times propaganda whitewashes Guantanamo prison camp [VIDEO]
- You Have No Idea How Hard It Is to Get a Hamster Drunk
- “Anti-5G” jewelry and sleep masks are radioactive
- Gigantism Is a Never-Ending Temptation for Engineers and Designers
- US tops one million new daily COVID-19 cases – a global record
- Every show-related link is corralled and available here.
- Twitter: @heatdeathpod
- Please send all Letters of Derision, Indifference, Inquiry, Mild Elation, et cetera to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also, check out our newly updated YouTube channel for the hell of it
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/heatdeathpod)