Colombian elections update. Alexa will soon be your teacher, mother, secret lover. Assange update. NFT/Crypto-verse bitter irony. Slavery's still A-Okay in the USA. Uvalde update. SCOTUS update. Havana syndrome update. WWIII update.
Further Reading, Viewing, Listening
- Colombia’s first ever left-wing president
- Amazon's Alexa will soon be able to read you stories in a loved one's voice – even if they're dead
- The Economist – How Democracies Decay – The Warning from Latin America
- UK APPROVES ASSANGE EXTRADITION
- Media Cheer Assange’s Arrest (April 2019)
- Mexico’s President AMLO demands freedom for Julian Assange, ‘prisoner of conscience’ and ‘best journalist of our time’
- NFT-themed Bored & Hungry restaurant no longer accepts crypto
- US Supreme Court abolishes constitutional right to abortion
- Democratic Leaders Don’t Fear Their Own Base. They Should.
- California Senate rejects involuntary servitude amendment
- Uvalde Hires Private Law Firm to Argue It Doesn’t Have to Release School Shooting Public Records
- U.S. to give some ‘Havana syndrome’ victims six-figure compensation
- British army chief tells troops prepare for World War III with Russia
- Sanctions on Russia Backfire, Biden BEGS Saudis for Cheap Oil
- Russia’s oil revenue soars despite sanctions, study finds
- Is America the Real Victim of Anti-Russia Sanctions?
- Video: US & Europe Are Victims Of Their Own Sanctions On Russia & China