Is a broken Rand Paul right twice a day? People focusing on all of the wrong things with regard to Trump's legacy (e.g. forget debunked Russiagate myths and January 6th, and look toward WWIII inciting foreign policy first). Does North Korea have anything the US wants and can scoop up into a net? Will Jurassic Park-like tech magically save the planet? Speaking of climate disaster mitigation: China and India have better ideas in mind a la trees and thorium-based energy production. Canadians turning to medical euthanasia as solution to the integral poverty of a neoliberal order. Biden's the front-runner for “Lie of the Year.” DeSantis will slay the dragon of woke, using all his might, even if he has to be elected president in the process—he'll humbly sacrifice for our children's unwoke futures.
Further Reading, Viewing, Listening
- Trump, Classified Nuclear Files, Saudis: What We Do Know, What We Don't
- Donald Trump Has His Own History With the Espionage Act
- CIA sued over alleged spying on lawyers, journalists who met Assange
- Bitcoin billionaires bet big on reviving woolly mammoths to combat climate change
- Bad News for Earth: Rainwater Is No Longer Safe to Drink, Study Says
- Human Activity in China and India Dominates the Greening of Earth
- China to Activate Experimental Nuclear Molten Salt Reactor
- What is India’s 3-stage nuclear energy programme?
- Indian test reactor reaches operation landmark
- Putting a Positive Spin on the Death of '99 Percent of the Human Population'
- Canadians Turn to Euthanasia as Solution to Unbearable Poverty
- Biden front-runner for ‘Lie of the Year’ award as many in media look the other way
- Florida students return to schools reshaped by Gov. DeSantis' anti-'woke' education agenda