Is our modern immiseration just some jazzy jazz? Tune in to find out this and more. (Too tired to summarize further, Ed.)
- JD's Recommendation: The Parking Lot is Full
- Tim's Recommendation: Sam Hyde (in general) and his bizarre crashing of a TED Talk
- JNM's Recommendations: 1) Alex's War 2) Knowledge Fight
More From Timothy Robert Buechner
Further Reading, Viewing, Listening
- Palate Cleansers: A List of Things People Blamed on Jazz
- Fact Check: Did Donald Trump Give Out 'Nuke Codes' in Fundraising Email?
- Does Mark Zuckerberg Not Understand How Bad His Metaverse Looks?
- “NPR scolding Beto for cussing out the guy laughing at 19 dead children is the essence of modern liberalism”
- >>> Weighing the pros and cons of Beto O'Rourke dropping an f-bomb on a heckler
- Bill to enshrine gig work into federal labor law 'would effectively get rid of the minimum wage and overtime compensation'
- My favorite Facebook genre is parents posting unhinged nanny requirements
- >>> Unhinged requirements continued
- VIDEO: Ted Cruz spews bullshit about student loan forgiveness
- Wrinkly 'sac' with no anus probably isn't humans' earliest ancestor
- GOP operative wants LGBTQ community put in “isolation camps for their own protection”
- For some adults who love Disney, it's like a religion