A little loose-y goose-y today. The Queen, etc. New PM, etc. Political fat shaming?, etc. Brazilian coup, etc. Hilldog will never again admonish us to Pokemon Go to the polls while simply chillin' in Cedar Rapids, etc. Undrinkable water, etc. WWIII update to be continued, etc. Shed 96 tears, one for each year of Elizabeth II's magical life.
- JD's Recommendations: 1) Dendrons – 5-3-8 & 2) Turn off autoplay functions everywhere, on everything.
- JNM's Recommendation: Rewatch Curb Your Enthusiasm
Further Reading, Viewing, Listening
- Queen Elizabeth II has died
- UK: RUSI military think tank details Liz Truss’s warmongering agenda
- Britain's new Prime Minister Liz Truss has appointed Thérèse Coffey as the country's new health secretary. Here is a picture of her.
- In April 2018, Liz Truss visited Brazil to promote “free markets, an open economy, and privatisation”. For three years, the UK government has been refusing to answer my FOIA request, asking if Truss held secret meetings with neo-fascist Jair Bolsonaro.
- Vincent Bevins RT on an awful pro-Bolansaro article in the NYT
- Jair Bolsonaro Is Laying the Groundwork for a Coup in Brazil
- HRC says she'll never run for president again
- Biden’s speech and the danger of fascism in America
- Biden broke his promise to waive Big Pharma's vaccine patents, and then tossed us the crumbs of lower prices on 10-20 drugs for 17.7% of Americans in 4-6 years
- Jackson, Mississippi’s water disaster is a crime of capitalism
- City issues boil-water notice for West Baltimore after E. coli found in tap water at 3 locations
- Obama and Biden both can't “look soft” on terrorism, therefore “must” murder millions of people
- Buying Twitter Wouldn't Make Sense 'If We're Heading Into World War 3', Elon Musk Reportedly Said