Slavery becomes freedom. Diplomacy becomes treason. Food stuffs become climate activism, again. And more!
- JD's Recommendations: 1) Decision to Leave 2) Spy × Family
- JNM's Recommendations: 1) Broker 2) r/antiwork 3) r/ABoringDystopia
Further Reading, Viewing, Listening
- I Took an Amazon Warehouse Job to Cure My Burnout
- Tesla faces U.S. criminal probe over self-driving claims
- Railroad workers want more time off, don’t like agreements
- Paris Baguette Is Being Boycotted After a Factory Worker Was Found Crushed in a Machine
- Mexico is ending daylight savings time, America should do the same
- Haiti Isn’t Asking for US Intervention
- 30 House Democrats sent a letter to Biden urging him to seek peace talks to end the conflict in Ukraine. Less than 24 hours later, they retracted it under pressure. The letter, which called for the most basic diplomacy to avoid nuclear war, was met with extreme backlash and condemnation by their fellow Democrats:
- HOUSE PROGRESSIVES FLOAT DIPLOMATIC PATH TOWARD ENDING WAR IN UKRAINE, GET ANNIHILATED, QUICKLY “CLARIFY”
- Diplomacy Becomes Treason: Tepid Dissent on Ukraine Crushed in D.C. w/ Medea Benjamin
- Insane: Progressives WITHDRAW Letter Urging Diplomacy with Russia
- The War in Ukraine Could Lead to Nuclear War
- 18 members of Scientist Rebellion are in custody overnight for the crime of speaking the truth to the public, of requesting governments to act upon Climate Failure.
- Why Are Climate Activists Throwing Food at Million-Dollar Paintings?