Timothy Robert Buechner returns as dual guest & substitute cohost for Jason. We talk about the fledging effort to make neoliberalism cool (again?); the nature of all 'centrisms'; Volcels are Basically Cows; how the most labor friendly president in US history has recently shown his friendliness to railway union members; how the NYTimes has suddenly, cynically, meaninglessly, developed an interest in human rights vis-à-vis Julian Assange; and finally, where are the best places to survive nuclear war in the US? Crack open a recent Newsweek to find out!
- JNM's Recommendations: 1) Pearl 2) Triangle of Sadness
- Tim's Recommendations: 1) Getting pussy 2) Physical 3) Blood Meridian
More From Timothy Robert Buechner
Further Reading, Viewing, Listening
- Can these Gen Z and millennial wonks make neoliberalism cool again?
- What Biden and Congress’ move to ban railroad strike reveals
- Bernie Sanders, DSA play crucial role in passing anti-strike law against railroaders
- Rail workers: A single day of sick leave please. CNN: WHY DO GREEDY RAIL WORKERS NOT WANT LITTLE JIMMY IN THE CHILDREN HOSPITAL TO GET SANTA’S DELIVERY THIS YEAR
- Why The New York Times Is Too Late (to finally call for the end of torturing Julian Assange) – VIDEO SEGMENT
- An open letter from editors and publishers: Publishing is not a Crime
- US defense to its workforce: Nuclear war can be won